id:legend / doors & windows schedule
This Revit add-in generates a legend for each of the doors and windows that exist in the project automatically, which can be used to make a doors and windows schedule plan. The generated legends contain elevation, floor plan, dimensions, quantity, system parameters with the identity data and project shared parameters created by the user.
- Eliminate the tedious manual process.
- Maintains consistency between the legend name and the door or window.
- Automatic dimensioning both in view and in plan.
- Option to include the floor plan of the window or door.
- Automatic number of instances that exist in the project.
- Possibility of selecting which parameters are included in the lower label.
- Fast and reliable result.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce documentation costs.
- Simplify and speed up your workflow.
- Legends ready to include in a doors and windows schedule plan.
How to use:
Go to the ribbon> tab «id: arq tools»> button «Window legend» or «Door legend» to start the command.
- If there are no loaded base legend, select the «Load …» button and select the base file.
- Select the base legend (elevation only or elevation and floor).
- Select and order the available parameters that you want to incorporate into the legend.
- Press «OK» and the legends will be generated for each of the doors and windows of your project.
- Find your generated legends in the Project Browser> Legends. You can now insert them into a window and door schedule plan.
Installation / Uninstallation:
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
Uninstall through MS Windows Control Panel/Programs and Features using standard methods.
The trial version limits the number of legends that can be generated.